Thank you GOD for everything that you gave me in my life. Please make it easy and smooth….I pray to you GOD….bring me my future…my dream… Thank you GOD for taking me one step closer to my dream…
- *INFINITE-Only Tears was played in my car*
- Dad : *whistling, following the song*
- Me : Dad, do you know the song?
- Dad : Of course. You often turn this song on everytime we are in the car. Actually this song is quite good.
- Me : *yeeeeyyyyyy \(^o^)/*
- *next song is BAP-Goodbye*
- Dad : The way they say the word 'goodbye' is funny.
- Me : Yeah, they are Korean dad.
- *2 days later in the car*
- Dad : Why don't you play that 'goodbye goodbye' song? Go. Turn it on. It's a nice song.
- Me : *speechless*
- SERIOUSLY DAD !!! YOU'RE ROCK !!!!!!!!!! >w<
I really don’t like people who judge a song just because the language. They love america or english dance, ballad, band, reggae, rock or jazz song, but they really hate korea or japan dance, ballad, band, reggae, rock or jazz song just because the language !!! It really doesn’t make any sense.
They just link all korea and japan song with boyband or girlband. Hey, the singers there not all are members of boyband or girband =_= There are solo, band and vocal group too.
You hate the songs just because you don’t understand the lyrics? Go find the meaning on the internet, I bet you don’t know that the songs are really meaningful. And you know what, I bet you don’t know exactly what western singers say at first and find the lyrics too, don’t you?
I don’t ask you to love or like the songs like me, but can you just accept it? Please don’t make me or my friends who like those songs look disgusting. You look at us like we have done something really sinful.
I’m not trying to force them to like it too, I just don’t like the case that they always look down to every people who love asian songs. They think we love the songs just because the singers? STOP IT! We can judge too which singers are good singers and which are not.
Such people always think boyband and girlband can not sing and do not know the real meaning of music. Hey, they sing because they love music, they can sing and not just an ordinary singing ability but superb. Stop being so idealist and think that your favorite singers are the one who has the best musicality. We have to accept differences and accept each other, okay?
P.S : Me, myself don’t think that ALL korean or japan singers are all that great. But, I still appreciate them and respect the one who is really great.
Huah, I don’t know why, but after I write this I feel very relieved :)